Expesicor is a fast growing Montana-based biopharma company developing a powerful portfolio of solutions to complex neurological disorders. We are expanding our team to help us better advance our treatments for neurological disorders afflicting hundreds of millions of people across the world. Expesicor is currently looking to hire an intern to join our team of developers who are creating software tools to better identify epilepsy and other neurological disorders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and maintain features on the front end of a new application
- Write clean and efficient code
- Test and evaluate constantly in order to optimize solutions to large-scale problems
- Willingness to learn and master new technologies
- Collaborate with an international team of researchers and developers
- Self-starter. Expesicor is fast growing startup. We need people with entrepreneurial mindsets who can adapt with Expesicor’s dynamic environment.
- Degree in or currently studying Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science, related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of coding experience (can be formal education or personal interests)
- Comfortable with a high degree of independence to create a quality product
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, Optimization Theory, Graph Theory, or Computer Vision
- Previous experience working at or with a startup
- Open-source portfolio with code samples (e.g. Github)
Thrive at Expesicor:
- Opportunity for class credit
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- 10-20 hours per week (opportunity for additional hours upon request)
- Opportunities to work with big data, innovate and discover new solutions, take creative liberties